Looking for a TPlinklogin (TP Link Login) Page? If yes then I am here to help you out. Whenever you get a new router, the very first thing that you need to do is configure your router. So you can start using your router and services like Broadband connectivity and wifi.
You will need to login to the TP link login panel with your username and password and then make the necessary changes. However, there are not too many users are aware of how to setup TP link router or how to login to TP link router.
In case, if the same goes for you too, then I am here to help you out. I will be sharing a step by step guide which will help you with tp link login or tplinklogin.net admin login portal.
So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
What is TP Link Login?
TPLink Login is the admin panel page for the TP link router. By accessing this portal, you will be able to change the default settings of your router and set up a wireless router. The admin panel can be accessed using the default IP address or tplinklogin.net.
However, you will only be able to login to the tplinklogin net portal if you are connected to the TP link router via wirelessly or through a cable. Else, the admin panel cannot be accessed, and you won’t be able to set up your router.
What is Router’s Default IP address?
All the routers available out there comes with a default IP address. Using this IP address, you will be able to login to the router and configure it.
Different router manufacturer uses different IP Address for their routers and other network related products. For example, the default IP address of TP Link Router is 192.168. 1.1 or tplinklogin.net. Also, you should know that there are many router manufacturers that use the same IP address.
However, this IP address can only be accessed when you are connected to the router. Like, if you are not connecting to any router, then you will not be able to get into the login page.
So whenever you are going to set up your TP Link router and access tplinklogin page, make sure your computer is connected to the router via a LAN cable or via a wireless connection. Then you can launch any of your favorite web browsers and visit this IP address.
Apart from the default IP address, you will also need the default username and password. In most of the cases, the TP link admin password and username is admin. But this can vary from one router to another router.
But luckily, you can easily know the default IP address, username, and password of your TP link router by looking at the bottom panel of it. Over there, you will find a stickler which includes all the router related information. Such as the default IP address, username and password, SSID, Mac address, and other details.
Default logins for TP LINK
Setup and Login TP-Link Router | www.tplinklogin.net
Setting up a new router can be a difficult task. As there is no plug and play method to setup a router. Every router comes with unique settings and you have to enter your network IP address and other details to setup the router.
To start using a router, you will need to setup the WiFi SSID and password and configure all the other things before the router can be used.
Anyway, if you are a newbie, there is no need to be scared at all. As you can find a detailed step by step TP-link router setup guide over here:
Method 1: TPLinkLogin with Mobile App
One of the best parts of TP Link routers is that it comes with a mobile app callled TP-Link Teather available for your Android and iOS device. So you can setup your router pretty easily. It allows you to configure your WiFI, SSID, Passwords, and so on.
To get started with this, you will need to follow these steps:
1. At first, go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the TP-Link Tether app. Then do sign up on the app if you don’t have an account already.
2. Then, you have to plug your router to a power source and connect your mobile phone to the wireless network.
3. Then launch TP-Link Tether app and enter the default username and password of your router. The details can be found at the bottom panel of your router. Also, it is admin for both admin and password.
4. Then go to Tools option from the app, and from here, you will have to configure your router by entering all the required details.
That’s it. Once done, your router will start working. Also, the best part of the app is that it lets you monitor your internet usages and connected devices to your router.
Method 2: Setup Tplinklogin.net With PC [Old Interface]
In case if you are using a PC or a computer, then you have to use your web browser for tplinklogin and configure your router. First of all, make sure to connect your computer via a LAN cable to the router. The good part is that TP-link routers come with a free LAN cable. So you can perform the initial setup easily.
1. First of all, use the LAN cable to connect your router to your PC/Laptop. Also, make sure that the LAN cable is connected to the Yellow or blue colored port of your router else it would not work.
2. Then launch any of your preferred browser from your computer and go to the tp link login page. The default IP address for TP-Link router is the 192.168.1.1, or 192.168.0.1 or you can use www.tplinklogin.net too. The default IP depends on what model of router you use. So I would recommend you look at the bottom side of the router.
3. Once you are on the www.tplinklogin.net login page, you have to enter the default username and password.
4. Once logged in, go to the quick setup option available on the taskbar of your router configurations.
5. Now, set up the wireless SSID and password for your WiFi connection.
Method 3: Setup TP-Link Router with PC [New Interface]
The www.tplinklogin.net portal has recently changed their website user interface. So in case if you are not familiar with the new interface, then let me guide you out. The new interface lets you perform all the configurations using a dashboard. Anyway, you will need to follow these steps:
1. First of all, login to your router using the default username and password.
2. Now, to configure your router, you will need to go to the wireless option from the dashboard.
3. Over here, you will have to enter all the details related to your network, edit your SSID and password.
That’s it. Using this quick setup option, you will be able to configure your router without any external help. It is designed for first time users. Also, you will only need to change the IP address and DNS settings should of your router, and you are good to go.
Method 4: Setup TPLinkLogin by following www.tplinklogin.net or Tplinkwifi.net
One of the best parts of TPLink is that they have set up websites which will help you to set up and configure your router. You can login to websites like tplinkwifi.net or tplinklogin.net and get started with the router management.
1. At first, open up a browser from your computer and go to any of the above websites i.e tplinkwifi.net or tplinklogin.net. (Make sure you are connected to the router.)
2. Once you are on any of the websites, it will take you to the configuration page for the router. Log in using your router credentials.
3. Finally, you will need to configure your router according to your needs.
Unable to Login: How To Troubleshoot TP Link Router
In case if you are unable to access the tp link login portal using the default login details, then there is a possibility that someone has changed the default login credentials. In this case, we have to look at the bottom panel of your router, and you should find all the necessary details right there.
However, if you still cannot access your tplinklogin page, you will need to reset your router. So the question is How To Factory Reset TP Link Router? Well to factory reset your router, follow these steps:
- At first, look for the RESET button on your router.
- Then use a paperclip or needle and press and hold down the reset button for like 10 to 15 seconds.
- Once done, the router will reboot itself and reset everything to default settings.
After that, go ahead and try to access tplinklogin page and see if you are able to login to the router or not.
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
To access the TP link router admin page, you have to go to www.tplinklogin.net, 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 from your web browser. Then use admin for both username and password fields to login to your TP link router’s admin page.
Go to the tplinklogin page and login using your router credentials. Then from the router admin go to System Tools > Password. Over here, enter the new password for your router and save the settings.
To change WiFi password of TP Link router, go to tplinklogin.net page and login to Router Admin. Then from the Basic Settings go to Wireless > Wireless Security. Then do change the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK password and your WiFi password will get changed.
In case tplinklogin is not working for you, then you should try using the default tplinklogin IP 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 to login to your Router.
So that was all for the tplinklogin or TP link login or tplinklogin.net admin login. I hope this information would help you to configure your router easily. So go ahead and try the steps out and see how they are working for you. Also, for any other questions, do comment below.