Changing the default password of your TP Link router is extremely important. As almost everyone is aware of the default login details of a router. So if you share your password with others, they can easily manipulate your router settings. As a result, you may face unwanted connectivity issues. So the question is How to change TP Link router password?
Well, in case if you are wondering the same, then this is the right place. As I will be talking about all the steps that you have to follow to change your TP Link router admin password. Also, you can check our how to change wifi password tp link router guide.
So here we go:
How to change TP Link router password?
1. First of all, go to the tp link login net admin page and login using your current router credentials.
2. Once logged in, click on System Tools and then click on password.
3. From here, you will be able to change your username as well as password. So enter the old username and old password.
4. After that, enter the new username and new password and confirm new password.
5. Click on the Save button to make the changes, and you are all done.
That’s it. Once you have set your new password use it for your future logins. In case if you believe that, you have messed up your router settings, then you can always reset TP Link router. Also, if you have anything to ask, do comment below.