Wondering how to change wifi password tp link router? If your answer is yes, then I am here to help you out.
Changing your wifi password frequently is extremely important, and it allows you to protect your network from hackers. However, if you have never changed your wifi password, then it might be a challenging task for you.
Changing your wifi password on TP link router is extremely easy and straightforward. And to do so, you will need to go ahead and follow these steps:
How To Change Wifi Password TP Link?
Before you go ahead and change wifi password on TP link router, you will need to make sure that your device is connected to the router via a wired or a wireless connection.
1. First of all, you have to launch any of your preferred web browser using your PC/Laptop or Mobile device.
2. After that, you will need to go to the tplinklogin page from your web browser.
3. Once the page opens up, you will need to enter your login credentials. The default login credentials should be admin for both username and password.
4. After you are logged in, you should get to see a screen as shown in the screenshot below:
5. Now, from the left side of the menu, you will need to go to “Wireless” option and then click on the “Wireless Security” option.
6. Next, you have to scroll down and look for the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK option. Under this, you will find the PSK Password and a text field right beside it.
7. Enter your desired password in the text field and click on the save button.
That’s it. Once you are done following the above steps, your wifi password will get changed. Now you have to change the wifi password on all your wirelessly connected devices, and you are good to go.