If you have brought a TP Link Router, then probably the first thing you are going to do is tp link router setup. Setting up a router is not really a challenging task. As all you have to do is fill up the right details like IP, SSID, and other details, and you are all done.
But if you are setting up a TP Link router for the first time, you may not be aware of how to configure tp link router. But not to worry, in this article, I will be sharing a step by step guide on how to configure tp link router.
So here we go:
TP Link Router Setup: How To Setup TP Link Router?
Note: Before you go ahead, do ensure that your router is connected to your computer or mobile device using a wired or wireless connection. Also, if you are using the Modem then make sure to connect your router to the Modem and then connect your PC to the router using a LAN cable.
1. Start by powering on your TP Link router to start the configuration.
3. Next, login to your router by using the login details shared with your router. For both the username and password, you have to use “admin“. (Look at the bottom panel for login details.)
4. Once logged in, use the Quick setup option to configure your internet and wireless network.
5. Next, you have to enter the name or SSID for your wireless network in the respective field. Plus, use a strong password to secure your wifi network. (You can also change TP link wifi password later on).
6. Then finish the process, and after that use, your phone or other wifi enabled device to connect to the wireless connection.
That’s it. By following the above steps, you will successfully be able to get done with the tp link router setup. In case, if you mess up with the router configuration then do follow the Factory reset TP Link router guide to delete all the changes you have made.
So go ahead and try these steps out and see if they are working for you or not. Also, if there is anything you wish to ask, then do comment below.